For Universities & Schools
The Role of Education to Enable Systems Transformation
Customized Packages for Your Institution
2 hours | Max 30 students
Enable your students and/or staff to become agents of positive change through interactive workshops that foster regeneration, social innovation, and transformative learning.
- Bring indigenous perspectives into your classroom, and integrate systems thinking in your programs.
- Foster social entrepreneurial skills and social innovation to set your students up for their professional futures.
- Build their capacity to act from a place of interdependence with nature to design holistic interventions.
Catalyze change in your educational institution through knowledge, tools, and strategies, which promote equitable opportunities, community learning, and participatory research.
- Prioritize equity by implementing policies, practices, and resources for equal access and opportunities.
- Create a learning environment that values and respects diverse perspectives.
- Infuse social responsibility throughout the educational experience.
From 15 to 60 minutes
Book a dynamic keynote for your conference on how to bridge indigenous, and modern knowledge systems, methods, and practices for purpose-driven education.
- Explore regenerative strategies to re-imagine education practices, interaction with students, and nature
- Learn about how to translate insights in systems, and network science into practical skill-building for students
- Ignite transformation by cultivating a purpose-driven culture and practical, regenerative education.
At least 6 months | Customized
Experience a fully tailored transformation process that facilitates your institution to create and implement regenerative education practices, experiences and cultures.
- Customized approach to address your unique challenges, opportunities and goals.
- Enable leadership with regenerative principles and skills through coaching and strategy consultations
- Unlock social innovation, and foster well-being within your institution.
Key Benefits For Educational Institutions
Elevate the quality of education at your institution by integrating indigenous knowledge and social innovation.
Foster a campus culture of curiosity, critical thinking, and active engagement for students to become skilled agents of change
Enable your students to become capable of co-creating systemic transformations in their communities
Prioritize equity by implementing practices that facilitate the unlearning of colonial behaviours, mindsets, and approaches
Equip students and staff with practical skills and knowledge grounded in systems thinking to foster their ability to navigate complexity
Encourage collaboration and interdisciplinary thinking to work across diverse fields and perspectives to address multifaceted challenges
Take the Next Step: Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a consultation with our team to explore how Indigenous & Modern can support your university or school in making a lasting difference. During the consultation, we will discuss your institution’s unique needs, goals, and challenges, and tailor our services to meet your specific requirements.
Your Partners for Systems Change
Bridging the Global South and the Global North.
Global Impact Strategist for Systemic Change
Proposes a deep understanding into power dynamics and decision-making to foster transformation.
Isabel has more than a decade of expertise in supporting and contributing to the development and implementation of transformative projects worldwide, spanning diverse sectors and regions.
She holds a Master’s degree in Leadership for Sustainability from Malmö University, and specialized in Sustainable Finance at Oxford.
Her key skills lie in integrating project management, fundraising, impact finance, systems change and regenerative cultures.
Indigenous Elder & Social Entrepreneur
Brings ancient african wisdom into policy discourse and regenerative social movements.
Konkankoh guides leaders through ceremonies, infusing ancient wisdom into their paths.
He combines digital education with Permaculture principles, environmental leadership, and climate resilience to reduce social inequalities.
Today, Konkankoh co-designs collaborations between young change-leaders and digital social entrepreneurs.
Network Weaver & Transformative Facilitator
Weaves collaborative networks to shift colonial paradigms towards regenerative futures.
Adrian is an official TEDx speaker, serial co-founder of social enterprises, and facilitator of over 500 collaborative events.
He continuously unlearns harmful colonial behaviours, fosters collaboration, and contributes to equitable outcomes.
His competencies lie in systems thinking, regenerative leadership development, network weaving, program design and participatory facilitation.
Learn more with our FREE guide
Our Call To Action:
For People and Planet!
Partner with us to strengthen indigenous rights, center equity, and catalyze systemic transformation. Schedule a free clarity call with our team today to explore how we can serve your purpose, and goals.